Fish oil Top 3
Fish oilWhat is fish oil? Where does good come from fish oil? Fish oil can be made of severals species such as salmon, trout, mackerel and tuna can be found worldwide. But the best oil comes from Norway! Here come away with a high concentration …
Fish oil Close
What is fish oil?
Where does good come from fish oil?
Fish oil can be made of severals species such as salmon, trout, mackerel and tuna can be found worldwide. But the best oil comes from Norway! Here come away with a high concentration of fish oils EPA and DHA, from fish oil supplements can be made good.
How is oil produced?
When fish oil is produced, one can distinguish two different types of oils, namely ethyl ester lubricants and Triglyceride oil. Both are types of fish oil with high omega 3 concentrations. In the production of fish oil are two important objectives, namely to eliminate impurities that are present in the crude oil and removing the omega 3 fatty acids can not be present oil
The first step ensures that unnecessary fatty acids, pigments etc from the crude oil. Thereafter, fatty acids, called Triglyceride (TG) and Ethyl Ester (EE) of each split. Both fatty oils can be made.
Subsequently, further impurities from the oil and TG-EE-extracted oil, comprising 55 to 60% EPA and DHA.
By cooling the bleaching and the Omega 3 fish oil is almost colorless and is more resistant to oxidation. Then, other antioxidants added and they are stored properly in a way that oxidation is gone. At the end of the production one keeps two types of oils, pure ethyl ester, fish oil and pure fish oil Triglyceride.
All fats are not protected, the fatty acid oxidation. During this process, fatty cloudy. When antioxidants are added, this process will prevent / prevented. Virtually all vegetable oils with unsaturated fats naturally contain antioxidants.
Fish oil and vitamin E
The oxidation of fish oil to counter, it is important that the fish oil be taken antioxidants. Vitamin E is a good antioxidant. It ensures that the omega fatty acids are protected and be absorbed.
When you use visoliesuplementen you can check the box that contains Vitamin E. Is this not the case, it may be that you have noticed no difference in the period that the fish oil capsules. The omega fatty acids are oxidized before the body can absorb the fatty acids. Keep in mind that several months pass before you notice improvement with the extra Omega 3. If we charge you would like to change that is possible. If in doubt, always contact your doctor.
Difference in quality
When you read information about the fish oil capsules to get the regular expression against pure fish oil. But what exactly is the difference between pure and impure oil?
The purity of the oil has to do with how the oil is produced. When the fish is converted to crude oil, the crude oil is completely cleaned. All impurities are removed, so the oil is clean. The lighter the oil, the purer.
How much EPA and DHA
EPA stands for Eicosapentanoic Acid. It is made from alpha - linolenic acid (ALA), which in turn comes from omega-3 fatty acids. It offers protection against heart attacks because the clotting of blood.
DHA stands for docosahexaenoic acid. DHA is also made from Alpha - linolenic acid (ALA) and is also produced from omega-3 fatty acids. DHA has a positive effect on developing brains and nervous system.
Both acids are found in fish oil. A good fish oil concentrate should be at least 1000 mg dose of 330 mg EPA and 220 mg DHA. This high dose ensures the purity and efficacy of fish oil.
- 1125 Squalene 1000 mg 60 capsules AOV
- 701 60 Fish oil capsules AOV
- Algae Oil Omega 3 60 capsules Royal Green
- Bio-Marine fish oil pharma Nord
- El mare for the heart 60 capsules pharma food
- Eskimo 6: 1 90 capsules Metagenics
- Extr-omega omega 3 Vitalize Products
- Fish epa max 60 softgels Orthica
- Fish epa mini orthica
- Fish epa original orthica
- Fish oil 1000mg 120 capsules ortho vital
- Fish oil 500 mg vitael Nova Vitae
- Fish Oil 60/120 capsules New Care
- Fish oil Bional
- Fish oil capsules 60 phital
- Fish oil concetrate 1000mg Solgar
- Fish oil forte 90 softgels Vitakruid
- Fish twist 30 capules Orthica
- Krill oil 180 capsules Vitalize Products
- Krill oil 90cap Fytocura
- Krill oil Puro
- Lyprinol 120softgels Vitals
- Noursea fish oil Springfield
- NTM Mega fresh 90cap Nutramin
- One-a-day epa / gla Solgar
- Opti-DHA Enteric Coated 60 softgels Douglas labs
- Pure fish oil 1100 mg lamberts
- Quell Fish Oil - High DHA Douglas labs
- Quell Fish Oil - High EPA + DHA D3 30 softgels Douglas labs
- Quell Fish Oil - High EPA + DHA w/Vitamin D3 60 softgels Douglas labs
- Salmon oil arkocaps
- Shark Liver Oil Complex 500 mg Shark Liver Oil softgels 60 Solgar
- Strong omega 3 fish oil sunwell