Arginine is one of the most important and useful amino acids that play a role in the functioning of muscles, in the growth and in healing by regulating the immune system and support.
It is also important for the male fertility.
For adults, it is not an essential amino acid arginine. Arginine can be made by the body in the urea cycle. For children it is an essential amino acid arginine because many more children need for their rapid growth than adults. The amount of arginine which can be taken out of the urea cycle is limited, therefore, arginine must be present in children in their daily diet.
Properties of arginine.
- Increases the resistance.
- Inhibits the growth of various tumors.
- Builds muscle and burns fat by stimulating greater production of growth hormone. Thyroid
- Promotes healing of burns and other wounds.
- Helps protect the liver and create harmful substances harmless.
- Improves the semen of men with poor sperm.
- Arginine can herpes attacks (in the mouth sores) limit in carriers of this virus. Together with lysine