Cysteine is an essential amino acid, this amino acid is essential in the body because it provides links.
Cysteine is sometimes called the amino acid for the ladies. Cysteine is an important antioxidant and ensures a healthy skin, hair and nails. Cellulitis, nail and hair loss problems can be treated with a combination of the two sulfur-containing amino acids cysteine and methionine, the mineral zinc and the vitamin biotin.
Cysteine is detoxifying and protects the liver for alcohol, drugs and cigarette smoke.
- Cysteine nourishes and stimulates the eye muscles.
- Cysteine fulfills a large number of protective functions in the body. This amino acid support for many types of symptoms such as hay fever, cancer, psoriasis, hair loss, asthma, arthritis, infections and wounds.
- The great strength of cysteine lies in its antioxidant and detoxifying effect by the presence of sulfur. Antioxidants absorb oxygen radicals. These are waste products of cell metabolism.
- Cysteine reduces the harmful effects of free radicals in the body tissues, removes heavy metals from the body and protects against all kinds of radiation.
- This amino acid protects the liver against damage from alcohol, drugs and toxic components of cigarette smoke.
- Cysteine stimulates tissue repair after surgery, burns and DNA.
- Cysteine boosts immunity and prevents premature aging.