Potassium is necessary for nerve impulse conduction and maintaining a normal blood pressure. Furthermore, potassium is essential for the contraction of the muscles and the energy in the muscles.
Potassium are important tasks of controlling the blood sugar level and the maintenance of fluid balance. Furthermore, potassium is involved in nerve conduction and muscle function, it also contributes to a good rhythm.
Potassium is a macro element.
- Keep the moisture levels in the cells
- Stabilizes the internal structure of cells
- Helps with sodium conduct nerve impulses
- Can protect against stroke
- Increases athletic / sports performance
- Can help in the treatment and prevention of cancer
- Activates enzymes controlling energy
- Prevents and treats high blood pressure
Symptoms of a deficiency.
- Muscle weakness and muscle paralysis
- Muscle pain
- Overwhelming fatigue
- Low blood pressure