Hair is a reflection of the internal power balance
To maintain a healthy and strong hair is a sufficient intake of keratin, vitamins and minerals essential. The lack of any of these elements may have an influence on the strength of the hair.
Alline Procap capsules contain a complete vitality cocktail
Keratin is of natural origin and is water soluble.
This ensures optimal absorption by the body.
In addition, keratin also essential to maintain strong and healthy nails.
- ß-carotene plays a role in the process of cell specialization, an important phase of the hair cycle.
- Vitamins B2, C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Together with vitamin B6 to vitamin B9 contributes to the regular metabolism of homocysteine.
- Vitamin B8 helps to maintain healthy hair.
- Vitamin B9 plays a role in the process of cell division, another important phase of the hair cycle.
- Zinc contributes include bijtot protect cells from oxidative stress and to maintain healthy hair and nails.
- Zinc plays along with iron also have a role in the cell division process, an important stage of the hair cycle.
- Iron helps to transport oxygen in the body.
- Copper contributes to the normal pigmentation of the hair. It also helps in the transport of iron in the body and in the protection of the cells from oxidative stress.