The Amla is a tree of the family of Euphorbia species that is in everyday language called the Indian or Nepalese berry bush. This tree bears fruits that look like berries, but not belonging to the same species.
The Amla is known for its longevity. This tree is hundreds of years used in the Indian tradition, especially in many preparations, the best known Chyawanprash, a kind of jam that is eaten by millions. Indians
Vitamin C plays a role in numerous reactions in the organism:
- She helps in the formation of collagen for the normal functioning of the blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin.
- This vitamin is also plays a role in the energy metabolism and thus helps to reduce operator fatigue.
- They also contribute to the functioning of the nervous system,
- And intervenes in the functioning of the immune system.
- In addition, it protects the cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C plays a role in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E,
- and increases iron absorption.
The extract of the amla also has the advantage that it is naturally contains bioflavonoids.