Intake of vitamin B12 through the oral mucosa (under the tongue) provides an optimal absorption of vitamin B12.
Folic acid, vitamin B6 and biotin increase the absorption of vitamin B12 in the body. Together, they contribute to a normal metabolism of protein and glycogen, the normal functioning of the nervous system and of the memory.
Vitamin B12 contributes to the formation of a normal red blood cell formation. It also supports the development of nerve cells. In the elderly is a vitamin B12 deficiency caused mainly by an inability to absorb B12 from food.
The benefits Vitamin B12 Forte Plus are:
- Plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Has a positive effect on the nervous system and the immune system.
- Optimal absorption through the oral mucosa.
- The combination with folic acid, B6 and biotin makes for a normal content of the homocysteine.
- Biotin (vitamin B8) contributes to a normal metabolism of macro-nutrients.
- This formula is good to use when fatigue and increases energy.
- 2 to 3 times cheaper per 1000 micrograms of vitamin B12.
Unfortunately, we may in the context of new European legislation, consumers do not explain where this voedinssupplement can be used.
Take one tablet (dissolved under the tongue) per day.
Dry and store at room temperature and out of reach and sight of young children.