- Containing biologically active forms of vitamin B2, B6, B12 and folic acid.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the metabolism of homocysteine.
- Helps to normal psychological functioning and it is good for the memory.
- Contributes to the formation of red blood cells.
- Supports the action of the immune system.
- Contributes to the reduction of fatigue and activates the natural energy in the body.
Questions answered about Vitamin D
Vitamin D, we've all heard of that. But is Vitamin D as good as one claims? Does not Vitamin D just sit in the sun? Can you just swallow extra Vitamin D and what are the differences in Vitamin D? The health coun…Read more...
Only the top brands in vitamins and nutritional supplements you find in the wide range of Vitaminedesk.
Please select on which news you would like to receive a newsletter. After this, click on "Subscribe" below.
- the products
- the cheapest
- quick develery
- best brands
Shop safely and securely at Vitaminedesk
Composition per daily dose of one tablet
% RDA *
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate) 2 mg 143
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 2 mg 143
Acid (5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt)
(Quatrefolic®) 400 mcg 200
Vitamin B12 mcg 5000 200 000
Methylcobalamin 2500 mcg
5-deoxyadenosylcobalamin 2500 mcg
Quatrefolic® geregigstreerd is a trademark of Gnosis SpA
* RDA - recommended daily amount
Sweeteners: mannitol, xylitol, vitamins, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, flavors: cherry flavor, vanilla flavor.
1 time daily 1 lozenge.
Cool (not in the refrigerator), dry and closed.
B12 5000 mcg 60 active formula lozenges Vitortho
This product is a dietary supplement. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.