First baby vitamins
Baby First Davitamon vitamins is a duo-pack containing vitamin D and vitamin K Oil Oil. As a welcome gift for your baby you get from us a free baby spoon with Davitamon - convenient to administer the liquid vitamins, and suitable for newborn babies.
From birth are vitamins and minerals important for the health of your baby. Vitamin D and K play a special role here. For example, vitamin D is important for the growth and development of the bones and the development of strong teeth. And vitamin K ensures proper conduct of coagulation. Therefore, the Health advises breast-fed infants receive a daily basis to give extra vitamin D and K.
Vitamin D Oil
- For babies and children
- For growth and development of bones
- For strong teeth
- Available in packs of 25 ml
- neutral taste
- With vitamin D3: Cholecalciferol
- The Health recommends the use of children aged 0 to 4 years per day 10 micrograms of vitamin D supplements.
- By the Health recommended amount of vitamin D is in a daily dose of 10 drops of Davitamon Vitamin D Oil.
Vitamin K Oil
- For babies up to 3 months breastfed
- Helps in the smooth running of the coagulation
- Odorless and tasteless
- Available in 10 ml vial
- The recommended amount of 150 mcg of vitamin K by the Health Council is in a daily dose of 5 drops of Davitamon Vitamin K.
Health advice (this it?)
The Health recommends the use of children aged 0 to 4 years per day 10 micrograms of vitamin D supplements. For breastfed infants advises the Health from day 8 to 12 weeks to 150 micrograms extra vitamin K.
The Davitamon baby spoon in this package is not a toy. Use only under adult supervision. Before each use, the product. Throw it away as soon shows signs of damage brittleness. Set the spoon not exposed too long to direct sunlight or heat. Not suitable for oven (traditional or microwave). Clean the spoon thoroughly before first use and after each use. Clean in warm water with a mild soap and then rinse thoroughly under running water and allow to dry. For cleaning do not use abrasive cleaners, antibacterial products or chemical solvents, and do not cook the spoon.