Bio multi plus iron and copper-free
Questions answered about Vitamin D
Vitamin D, we've all heard of that. But is Vitamin D as good as one claims? Does not Vitamin D just sit in the sun? Can you just swallow extra Vitamin D and what are the differences in Vitamin D? The health coun…Read more...
Only the top brands in vitamins and nutritional supplements you find in the wide range of Vitaminedesk.
Please select on which news you would like to receive a newsletter. After this, click on "Subscribe" below.
- the products
- the cheapest
- quick develery
- best brands
Shop safely and securely at Vitaminedesk
- Vitamin A (Palmitate 1667 IU / emulsion) (63% RDA *) - 500 micrograms
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) (236% RDA *) - 3.3 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) (206% RDA *) - 3.3 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) (165% RDA *) - 3.3 mg
- Niacinamide (37% RDA *) - 6.7 mg
- Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) (138% RDA *)
- 8.3 mg
- Folic acid (67% RDA *) - 133 micrograms
- Biotin (67% RDA *) - 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B12 (resin bound) (330% RDA *) - 3.3 micrograms
- Vitamin C (complex of ascorbates) (55% RDA *)
- 33.3 mg
- Vitamin D3 (133 IU cholecalciferol emulsion) (66% RDA *) - 3.3 micrograms
- Vitamin E (10 IU emulsion-alfatocopherylacetaat d) (67% RDA *) - 6.7 mg
- Vitamin K (emulsion phytonadion) (15% RDA *) - 11.7 micrograms
- Complex of natural carotenoids (833 IU) - 0.5 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids - 3.3 mg
- L-Lysine-HCl - 10 mg
- L-Methionine - 10 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 (emulsion) - 0.3 mg
- Calcium (citrate) - 66.7 mg
- Magnesium (citrate, gluconate, glycinate) - 33.3 mg
- Zinc (citrate, gluconate) - 5 mg
- Manganese (gluconate, glycinate) - 0.7 mg
- Selenium (plant culture) - 16.7 micrograms
- Boron (sodium borate) - 0.33 mcg
- Potassium (chloride, gluconate) - 33 mg
- Iodine (from kelp - Laminaria digitata) - 50 ug
RDA * = Recommended Daily Allowance
Biologically active plant culture, naturally contains polyphenols, SOD and catalase. Plants culture rich in lithium, molybdenum, chromium.
Gluten, yeast, lactose, soy, sugar, preservatives, synthetic fragrance, colors and flavors.
Standard: 1 to 2 tablets per day (with meals)
As a synergist for other nutritional programs or when used for a short period:
2 tablets 3 times a day for 30 days, then 1 to 2 tablets per day (with meals)
This product is a nutritional supplement.
Not exceed recommended dosage.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Dry, sealed and stored at room temperature, unless otherwise advised on the label.
Consult an expert before taking supplements in case of pregnancy, lactation, medication and disease.
Bio multi plus iron and copper-free 90tab Biotics
This product is a dietary supplement. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.