Coenzyme Q10 (or simply Q10) is a vitamin-like compound also called ubiquinone (the Latin 'ubi' means 'everywhere'). Bio-quinone Q10 Super also contains vitamin C that supports normal energy production by reactivated. Q10 in the body
The energy that is converted using cells from fat, carbohydrates, proteins and alcohol and stored in ATP molecules (adenosine triphosphate), which are to be regarded as the chemical form of energy. When the cell needs energy, it breaks the ATP molecules and thus releases the energy stored in the object. This whole process takes place in the mitochondria, bean-shaped structures in the cell. All mitochondria contain coenzyme Q10. Muscle cells have especially large amounts of energy, and then they also contain significantly more mitochondria than other types of cells. The heart muscle is a good example. The cells of the heart muscle contain many mitochondria in order to be able to produce for the powerful pump function sufficient energy.
- More than twenty years on the market in Europe
- Pure coenzyme Q10 in the form of ubiquinone
- Q10 with added vitamin C, to support the production of energy in the body and combat fatigue
- The unique blend of sustainably produced vegetable oil and coenzyme Q10 provides demonstrable good absorption
- Meets guidelines for pharmaceutical production and EU rules on food supplements