Bio Rhodiola plus
Questions answered about Vitamin D
Vitamin D, we've all heard of that. But is Vitamin D as good as one claims? Does not Vitamin D just sit in the sun? Can you just swallow extra Vitamin D and what are the differences in Vitamin D? The health coun…Read more...
Only the top brands in vitamins and nutritional supplements you find in the wide range of Vitaminedesk.
Please select on which news you would like to receive a newsletter. After this, click on "Subscribe" below.
- the products
- the cheapest
- quick develery
- best brands
Shop safely and securely at Vitaminedesk
- Rodiola rosea (extrait racine 250 mg) 500 mg
- Taurine 100mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (75% RDA *) 60 mg
- Magnesium (glycinate) (12% RDA *) 45 mg
- Acidic ascorbique 60 mg
- Vitamin B3, niacinamide (100% RDA *) 16 mg
- Acide pantothénique 6 mg (100% pantothenate)
- 5 mg Zinc (gluconate) (50% RDA *)
- Riboflavin (100% RDA *) 1.4 mg
- Pyridoxine HCL (100% RDA *) 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) (100% RDA *) 1.1 mg
- Folic Acid 200 mcg - 100% RDA *
- D-biotin (100% RDA *) 0.05 mg
- Vitamin B12 (100% RDA *) 2.5 mcg
* RDA - recommended daily allowance
Minerals, herbs, vitamins, amino acids, magnesium stearate, capsule: gelatin, water.
2 capsules daily with meals or as recommended.
This product is a nutritional supplement.
Not exceed recommended dosage.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Dry, sealed and stored at room temperature, unless otherwise advised on the label.
Consult an expert before taking supplements in case of pregnancy, lactation, medication and disease.
Bio Rhodiola plus 60 capsules Biotics
This product is a dietary supplement. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.