Diversity! Men are different than women. Men are generally larger, have more muscle and faster burn calories.
Therefore, they need other vitamins and minerals. Center One can be a good addition to the diet.
Centre One, with, for example:
More vitamin B1 and B6 support the daily energy needs and concentration (1.6 mg compared to 1.4 mg and 2.1 mg compared to 2.0 mg) *
More magnesium for their muscles (120 mg compared to 100 mg) *
- A complete formulation of vitamins and minerals, specially adapted to the nutritional needs of men
- A complete composition of B-vitamins and iron to support the daily energy needs
- Antioxidants (vitamin E, selenium and zinc) which are good for the resistor
- A balanced blend of B vitamins, vitamin C and iron to support concentration.
- Calcium, magnesium and vitamin D, accounting for the functioning of the muscles