Colladene contains a particularly rich source of anthocyanidins (plant flavonoids) from extracts of Grapeseed and Blueberries.
It also contains Vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of the blood vessels, cartilage and skin. Collagen is the most common
protein in our body which forms connective tissue fibers in tissues such as the skin, ligaments, cartilage, muscles and capillaries.
Colladene can be used (due to the presence of Vitamin C and flavonoids) in:
- For circulation: contributes to normal collagen formation for normal functioning of the blood vessels and for maintaining a strong vascular wall. Keeps the blood vessels elastic and flexible. Further contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. *
- As an antioxidant: contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage and helps protect against the effects of pollution and sunlight *
- For the skin: contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of the skin (which also strengthens the skin). It also helps protect cells against oxidative damage from UV radiation. Helps care for the skin from the inside to support the condition of the skin. *
- For the musculoskeletal system: important for the formation of collagen which is important for the bones, the maintenance of a normal functioning of the cartilage and normal functioning of the bones. *
- * due to the presence of Vitamin C.