PURO Curcumin is an orthomolecular nutritional supplement, based on Turmeric extract, a spice from the ginger family. This versatile fabric has many different uses and is widely used in Ayurveda (herbal medicine from India).
The recommended daily dose of Curcumin C3 complex (Sabinsa complex) based on clinical studies is 600 mg to 1500 mg. If 5 mg per dose of Bioperine ® is added, the uptake is many times better (This has been demonstrated in scientific studies).
The higher bioavailability of Curcumin through combination with Bioperine® has been demonstrated, among other things, by a study at St Johns Medical College Bangalore and illustrated in this graph. One concludes from this that the uptake of the Curcumin complex in combination with the bioperin is increased 20 x.
Why PUC Curcumin?
- Contains patented Curcumin C3 complex
- Unique combination with bioperin for 20 x better recording
- This combination is supported by scientific research
- Supplementation of pure natural active ingredients at the highest level
- Antioxidant (EFSA ID KOM 51540)
- For good stomach and intestinal function (EFSA ID KOM 85845)
- Good for the liver, supports liver and bile cleansing (EFSA ID KOM 61269)
- For flexible joints EFSA ID KOM 63117
- Good for the nervous system, contributes to the development of the brain (EFSA ID KOM 51533)
- For healthy airways (EFSA ID KOM 51537)
Starting dose is 6 capsules per day (3 x 2 capsules daily, taken with water with a meal), for a month. After the first month, a maintenance dose of 2 capsules per day can be used, divided over two moments, preferably with meals with water.