Complete herbal, multivitamin and mineral preparation for women
Questions answered about Vitamin D
Vitamin D, we've all heard of that. But is Vitamin D as good as one claims? Does not Vitamin D just sit in the sun? Can you just swallow extra Vitamin D and what are the differences in Vitamin D? The health coun…Read more...
Only the top brands in vitamins and nutritional supplements you find in the wide range of Vitaminedesk.
Please select on which news you would like to receive a newsletter. After this, click on "Subscribe" below.
- the products
- the cheapest
- quick develery
- best brands
Shop safely and securely at Vitaminedesk
- Vitamin A (1667 IU palmitate / emulsion) (62% RDA *)
- 500 µg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine monitrate, 593% RDA *) - 8.3 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin, 519% RDA *) - 8.3 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine Hcl, 5000% RDA *) - 100 mg
- Niacinamide (46% RDA *) - 8.3 mg
- Pantothenic acid (278% RDA *) - 16.7 mg
- Folic acid (67% ADH *) - 133.3 µg
- Vitamin B12 (resin-bound) (2160% RDA *) - 21.6 µg
- Vitamin C (complex of ascorbates, 833% RDA *)
- 500 mg
- Vitamin D3 (134 IU cholecalciferol, 68% RDA *) - 3.4 µg
- Vitamin E (33.4 IU d-alpha tocopherol acetate / emulsion) (224%
RDA *) - 22.4 mg
- Vitamin K (phytomenadione emulsion) (15% RDA *) - 11.7 µg
- Carotenoids (1667 ie / natural mixture) - 1 mg
- Choline bitartrate - 100 mg
- Inositol (from rice) - 8.3 mg
- Paba - 8.3 mg
- Bioflavonoids (citrus) - 83.4 mg
- Calcium (citrate) - 41.7 mg
- Magnesium (ascorbate / gluconate) - 83.3 mg
- Potassium (potassium (chloride)) - 33 mg
- Zinc (gluconate) - 8.3 mg
- Iron (gluconate) - 6 mg
- Manganese (gluconate) - 3.3 mg
- ♦ Chromium (plant culture) - 33.3 µg
- Iodine (kelp) - 25 µg
- ♦ Selenium (plant culture) - 16.7 µg
- ♦ Molybdenum (plant culture) - 3.3 µg
- FRAC® (water-soluble ferulic acid from gamma-oryzanol)
- 5 mg
- L-Tyrosine - 16.7 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 (emulsion) - 0.33 mg
- Ovary concentrate - 16.7 mg
- Uterine concentrate - 16.7 mg
- Adrenal Concentrate (neonatal) - 3.3 mg
- Pituitary / hypothalamic concentrate (lamb) - 3.3 mg
- Betaine HCL - 33.3 mg
- Amylase - 6667 NF
- Protease - 6667 NF
- Lipase - 533 NF
RDA * = Recommended daily allowance
Tableting base :
Biologically active plant culture, naturally contains polyphenols, SOD and catalase.
Gluten, yeast, lactose, soy, sugar, preservatives, synthetic fragrances, colors and flavors.
Advice dosage :
2 x 1 tablet daily (with meals and possibly before sleeping). Can be increased to 3 x 2 tablets daily in the premenstrual period.
This product is a nutritional supplement.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Store dry, closed and at room temperature, unless otherwise advised on the label.
Consult an expert before using supplements in case of pregnancy, lactation, medication use and illness.
Equi fem 120 tablets Biotics
This product is a dietary supplement. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.