Garlic Mistel Hawthorn has a beneficial effect on the heart and blood vessels.
Garlic has been known for centuries as a herb for heart and blood vessels. It is beneficial for blood pressure, improves circulation, and part of a cholesterol-lowering diet.
Mistletoe, the normal blood pressure, while Hawthorn is good for the heart.
What you should know before using Garlic;
Consult when used in combination with (prescription) drugs that affect the heart and blood vessels and anticoagulants an expert.
Use during pregnancy and lactation;
This product should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Garlic Mistel Hawthorn;
- Is good for the heart and blood vessels;
- Maintains the normal blood pressure;
- Improves circulation;
- Part of a cholesterol-lowering diet;
- Has antioxidant;
- Supports the immune system;
- Improves memory and concentration.