Unfortunately, in connection European regulations consumers we may not explain the use of this supplement. More information on these new regulations can be found here. You can email us by the contact page for advice.
Questions answered about Vitamin D
Vitamin D, we've all heard of that. But is Vitamin D as good as one claims? Does not Vitamin D just sit in the sun? Can you just swallow extra Vitamin D and what are the differences in Vitamin D? The health coun…Read more...
Only the top brands in vitamins and nutritional supplements you find in the wide range of Vitaminedesk.
Please select on which news you would like to receive a newsletter. After this, click on "Subscribe" below.
- the products
- the cheapest
- quick develery
- best brands
Shop safely and securely at Vitaminedesk
Ingredients per tablet
- Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride (from shellfish) 1353 mg
- Contains 1022 mg glucosamine sulphate
- Contains 807 mg of elemental glucosamine
- Fillers (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose)
- Anti-caking agents (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate)
- Cellulose gum
- Polishes (hydroxypropyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin)
Glucosamine sulfate 1000mg 60 tablets SolgarProduct available60 tablets
This product is a dietary supplement. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.