Energy, and endurance sports, Vitamins & Minerals, bone
Recently, the importance of magnesium for the functions of the organism recognized by the Food Safety Agency (EFSA).
- contributes to a reduction in fatigue,
- participates in several reactions inside the body such as the electrolytic balance, energy metabolism, the normal functioning of the nervous system, protein synthesis, the process of cell division,
- helps maintain healthy bones and teeth,
- contributes to a healthy muscle and psychological functioning.
Vitamin B6 supports the role of magnesium in the reduction of short-term fatigue, in the energy metabolism, the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- contribution to the metabolism of the proteins and of the glycogen,
- intervention in the formation of red blood cells and hence in the proper functioning of the immune system.
- contributes to the protection of the cells from oxidative stress,
- intervenes in the energy metabolism,
- helps to reduce such. magnesium and vitamin B6 fatigue
Magnemar Force 3, a complete formula:
- 300 mg elemental magnesium (80% RDA) in one capsule daily,
- of vitamin B6 and taurine,
- Magnesium in Magnemar Force 3 is, comes from the sea (the Mediterranean) and is 100% natural.