What does MAGNESIUM for you?
Magnesium deficiency can be caused by:
- - Poor absorption as a result of a deregulated digestive tract;
- - An inferior diet;
- - Extreme efforts or excessive mental stress;
- - Strenuous exercise, physical stress and heavy sweating.
The correct form of magnesium supplementation:
- - Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue;
- - Supports the nervous system and helps relax;
- - Supports muscle function and is often taken by stiff muscles after exercise;
- - Supports cell division and growth and is often occupied by strength athletes.
- - Is recommended for maintaining healthy bones when someone sufficient daily dairy eat and / or drink.
- - Is good for concentration
- - Is good for memory
- - Is good for learning performance
Magnesium supplementation is best with a high organic form that is easily absorbed by your body.
100% magnesium is magnesium lactate which has a high bioavailability and is rapidly absorbed. By as powder (and not as a pill) to take, take a high dose mixed with milk easily and economically take after workouts, or just before bedtime.
Mix about 1 hour before bedtime with milk or juice 1 tsp.