Organically bound magnesium, 900 mg contains 100 mg of elemental magnesium
Magnesium glycerophosphate creates a triple supplementation:
Magnesium glycerophosphate has the advantage of:
- the highest content of elemental magnesium (12.5%) of all organic magnesium salts
- the best solubility of all organic magnesium salts
- a better tolerability than other magnesium salts. Magnesium glycerophosphate less prone to problems such as nausea, flatulence and diarrhea.
Magnesium is an essential element for the human body.
The recommended daily allowance (RDA)
- for women is 250-300 mg per day,
- Men 300-350 mg per day.
- for children this varies, depending on the age, from 60 mg per day (1-3 years) to
- 325 mg per day (up to 18 years).
Magnesium glycerophosphate is a secure form of magnesium, with which the supply of the magnesium to the body can be efficiently improved. It is in other countries - among others England - often advised.
Magnesium is involved in a large number of physiological and metabolic functions.
Magnesium is important for, inter alia, the nervous system, the heart, the blood vessels, the muscles and the bones and contributes to a normal psychological function and to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
Glycerophosphate is a starting material for the production of phospholipids. Phospholipids are the building blocks of all cell membranes in our body. Especially brain cells are rich in phospholipids.
Membrane phospholipids contribute significantly to the properties of cell membranes.
Phosphorus contributes to the normal functioning of cell membranes, to normal energy-yielding metabolism and helps with calcium and magnesium to the maintenance of normal bones.