Your daily basis Fish EPA
Basic supplement fish oil
Our diet does not always contain enough omega-3 fatty acids. The Health Council recommends 200 mg fish fatty acids (EPA and DHA) per day, which is equivalent to one portion of fish once a week. Preferably fatty fish. Omega 3-375 contains 375 mg of purified fish oil concentrate (EPA and DHA) with a natural tocopherol mix and is suitable as a daily basic supplement to the diet. Fish oil from Orthica meets strict quality and sustainability conditions.
• DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision 1
• DHA plays a role in the functioning of the brain 1
• DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure 2
• DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal levels of triglycerides in the blood 3
• DHA and EPA make a positive contribution to the normal functioning of the heart 4
Small softgel for everyone
The small softgel is easy to take for everyone. So also for people who sometimes have difficulty swallowing, such as children and the elderly. Omega 3-375 also fits into a diet for pregnant and breastfeeding women. During the last 3 months of pregnancy and in the first 6 months after birth, the baby's brain grows fastest. DHA is an important building block for the brain and plays a role in the functioning of the retina.
Does not risk (no fishy taste) through special capsule
The Omega 3-375 capsules consist of a special softgel with an enteric coating. The softgel is produced according to a new technology called EnteriC, which means that it only opens in the small intestine instead of in the stomach. This prevents the fish oil from searing up or boiling up. The label of our visi oil products has the EnteriC logo, so that you know that the anti-burp technology of capsulation has been used. The natural (bovine) gelatin is used for this.
The quality of an Orthica fish oil supplement
Orthica offers various fatty acid variants in high doses, for the vegetarian, for children and for the difficult swallower. Characteristic of an Orthica fish oil supplement:
- Use of wild, not endangered fish
- Fish oil is purified
- Highly dosed fish oil with natural triglycerides
- Does not risk (no fishy taste) due to special capsule (enteric coating)