The combination of two essential oils, evening primrose, beternage oil and fatty fish, ensures an ideal supply of polyunsaturated fats, omega 6 and 3 (2 capsules per day).
Evening primrose and omega 6 beternageolie carry on like?-Linolenic acid. These oils also both have their roots of organic farming.
Omega 3 fish oil leads to: EPA and DHA, that are involved:
- The heart and the cardiovascular system
- Omega 3 (EPA and DHA) is important for the good health of heart and blood vessels: the heart and blood vessels remain healthy by.
- The brain and memory
- Fish oils contribute to a healthy memory: they help strength and mental energy.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids to the family of omega-3 include types such as EPA and DHA support the development of the brain, eyes and nervous system.
- The nervous system
- The long-chain omega 3 support the normal development of the nervous system.
- The sight
- Omega 3 of the type of DHA is important for the development and the functioning of the sight.
- Fish oil helps in supplying energy and mental strength.
Their activity is also present in certain populations: