New Care Rein is a special complex of herbs.
- Milk thistle has a positive effect on the liver.
- Turmeric is a stimulant for the immune system and is an antioxidant. It is good for the liver and skin.
- Birch Leaf supports the urinary tract and digestive system.
- Red vine is an herb that promotes circulation. The tannins in red wine keep the blood vessels in good condition.
- Nettle and Linde Pint promote internal cleansing by the kidneys.
- Horsetail promotes internal cleansing and is good for kidney function.
- Burdock promotes internal cleansing and supports digestion.
- Dandelion supports liver function.
- Barberry is good for the intestines.
- Pansy is good for the skin and supports digestion.
Use Rein not:
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
In chronic kidney problems.
Pregnancy and lactation:
This product should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
To cure: 2 x 2 tablets daily (morning and evening) for 1 package
Dosage after cure: 1-2 x daily 1 tablet to be phased out.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
During a course of treatment, it is important to have a minimum of 1 to 1.5 liters of water or herbal tea to drink. For good support minimize consumption of coffee, sugar, sugary products, protein products and alcohol.