Symflora ® Basic Pre-and Probiotics is a dietary supplement based on eg Lactobacillus. This formula contains prebiotics, such as inulin and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and additional enzymes, such as amylases and additional minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and manganese.
- Has no less than eight different strains of probiotics
- Sachet, so optimum protection against moisture, light and air
- Sachet, so no loss of stability as in the opening and closing of a pot
- Acid and galresistent with higher survival rate in the gastro-intestinal tract
- High stability
- The activity and stability of these strains have been substantiated by investigation
- A pre-and probiotics in
Symflora ® Basic is a very complete pre-and probiotics formula. This formula has up to eight (!) Strains of probiotics, prebiotics (FOS and inulin), enzymes (amylases) and minerals. The activity and stability of the strains are underpinned by research.
Dissolve the contents of one sachet in approximately 100ml of lukewarm water. Let stand about 10 minutes. Stir well before intake. Preferably on an empty stomach. If you use antibiotics after ingestion of the drug to wait 2 hours using Symflora ® Pre-and Probiotics Base.