To maintain a good iron content in the blood.
Iron is an essential mineral. It is an important component of hemoglobin, a part of the red blood cells. Red blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs to the tissues of all parts of the body and are therefore suitable for the body of great importance. Iron helps the normal formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells and is good for a normal oxygen transport in the body.
Iron also contributes to the production of cells and tissues and supports the immune system. Further activates your natural energy in the body and can help reduce the lack of energy. And contributes to extra energy in fatigue / tiredness.
If you do not get enough iron from the diet, it can be recommend an iron supplement. Unfortunately the (after) generally taste of iron supplements in pill form as unpleasant. However, this does not apply to Nutura VITAFERRUM iron spray, it has a nice minty taste. Neither gives this spray stomach or bowel disorders which sometimes would occur in iron supplements in pill form.
Some of the specific benefits of NUTURA® VITAFERRUM ™ compared to the classical (pill) iron supplements are:
- It has a much higher absorption (recording) content.
- Bioavailability is 2 to 3 times higher than other iron sources.
- It has no negative influence on the bioavailability of other
- It has a longer and more stable shelf life.
- It gives no risk of iron overload, and is particularly safe
- It does not give iron (after) taste.
Contains: iron glycinate (sodium feredetate).
- Iron supports the production of red blood cells