Vitamin C contributes as an antioxidant and contributes to fitness.
Below are the strengths of Vitamin C pointwise explained
- supports the immune system
- support the teeth and bones
- for the maintenance of healthy skin
- promotes energy metabolism
- increases iron absorption
- contributes to fitness
- is involved in the memory
- contributes as an antioxidant
- is important for blood vessels
- is good for the nervous system
Adults and children over 12 years are recommended to take 1 to 3, vitamin C tablets throughout the day during or immediately after a meal. The dosage can be increased, preferably according to the principle of the 'intestinal tolerance. Younger children can also give you extra vitamin C. For this you may Plantina Vitamin C break in half. Some have difficulty swallowing tablets. Before the intake of the tablets are tricks, for example by replacing a thicker water substance, such as yoghurt, to be taken.